Redefining The Stories We Tell Ourselves
This two day experiential program experience is an invitation for you to explore and reframe the negative contexts of the stories you tell yourself about what it means to be a strong, vulnerable, opinionated, soft, tough, gentle, weak, and powerful woman.
Do you catch yourself saying…:
- I not as smart as
- I don’t fit in
- I wish I was more…
- Why can’t I…
- Why don’t they see me?
- I’m not good enough
- If I just did one more thing…
- I need to be busy/productive
Take a moment and reflect on these questions
- Do you find yourself comparing yourself to others?
- Do you feel like you don’t really fit in anywhere?
- Have you created a wall to protect yourself which has resulted in no one seeing your pain?
- Do you feel like everyone judges you one way and long to be seen and experienced differently?
- Do you see vulnerability as weak (logically you know it’s not, and, you can’t break through your own armour to allow others in)
- Do you have a hard time saying no?
If you answered yes to any of these questions consider gifting yourself the experience of this conversation. It will change how you see and experience yourself when alone and with others.
Over the two days we will help you become aware of your internal conversation, how it impacts how you ‘hold’ yourself in your body and learn how to use breath to reframe your thoughts to shift how you see yourSELF and experience your world.
This is key to shifting how you show up in your life. Your internal and external conversations shape who you believe yourself to be, let’s change the story!
I will be co-facilitating this conversation with Embodiment Coach, Dr. Kandis Lock ND
“As an embodiment coach, I believe our social and cultural influences (upbringing, environment, etc.) become part of the way we sit, move, stand, speak and act. In essence, “how” you are. How are you sitting, walking, standing; how are you when you think about a problem? It is with this lens that I invite you to become aware of your patterns and habits. With awareness comes both choice and opportunity to practice a new way of being.”
Kandis and I will invite you:
- to pay attention to the sensory cues in your body, and learn how to engage them,
- to discover the impact the words you speak to yourself internally and externally have on your body
- to explore hidden habits and strategies you created that keeps you stuck in reoccurring patterns, and
- into an experiential process which will bring awareness to your own embodiment via simple yet powerful postures and activities
This is an opportunity for you to let go of patterns, habits and strategies that have kept you from connecting more deeply with yourSELF and others. Join us on this journey where you will SHIFT your perspective, TRANSFORM your relationships and EVOLVE into the person you are meant to be.
Investment: $550.00 + HST
**If you wish to pay via e-Transfer an invoice will be sent with your confirmation email.**
When: From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: You will be held within an exquisite healing space, located close to Dow’s Lake
Space is Limited to 13 in order to create an intimate conversation environment.
***Paying by Credit Card? Click Here. (Please note a 2.9% administration fee will be added.)
We look forward to seeing you!