Who do you present to the world in order to belong?
- Often feel like you don’t belong?
- Feel you can’t really be yourself in a group?
- Have trouble connecting so you pretend to be someone you’re not?
- Describe yourself as a chameleon?
We all wear masks. Masks are the parts of ourselves we present to the world in order to fit in, and feel we belong, to our family, group of friends, colleagues and anywhere else we wish to be a part of. They were created as a way to help us navigate situations where we didn’t feel safe.
Our masks help us cope with the thoughts; “I’m not good enough, and one day someone is going to find out I’m an imposter.”Does this sound familiar?
If you answered yes…then keep reading
The Masks We Wear consists of a series of two day conversations that take place over four months. It’s designed to guide you through a process of discovering the intelligence behind the masks you created, and an invitation to remove them so the true brilliance of who you are can shine through.
Focusing on the elements, water, air, earth and fire Dr. Kandis Lock, ND, and I are inviting you to join us on this journey where you will learn, discover and put into practice how to;
* utilize the elements to unmask the hidden strategies you have created,
* embodied techniques to help you connect more with yourself and your body,
* apply the elements to breath as a gateway to staying with and moving through the tough conversations with yourself and others, and
* gently remove the masks that no longer serve you at home, work and social settings.
* Two-day, in person gatherings, held once a month (Sat/Sun) in Ottawa and/or Montreal
* Each month we will focus on, and do a deep dive into one of the four elements (Each, Air, Water, Fire)
* Access to videos and blogs to help the information presented.
* Membership to a closed Marco Polo group as a way to stay connected throughout the process and beyond.
* You can decide which sessions you want to attend. If you miss one you can catch it the next offering
There is nothing wrong with wearing masks…The question is are you ready to see what your life can be like without them? Join us to find out!
Register early to save your spot.
March 25th -26th
$750.00 CDN + HST per session
Register for all four and receive a 15% discount
The first two people to register and pay for 2 or more sessions will receive
* Two (2) 1:1 Coaching Sessions
* A copy of my new book Breath Sensations Words
* Link to introductory Embodiment videos
We look forward to seeing you!
*** Note: Deposits are non-refundable and a 2.9% administration fee will be applied to credit card payments.