Your feeling overwhelmed by all the information out there.
How do you choose what’s right?
This event is for you, if…
- you’ve found yourself asking “How does my internal state of being impact the choices I make about how I eat?”
- you feel the weight of responsibility to make the ‘right’ choices for you and your family
- you’re still not seeing the results you anticipated
- you feel overwhelmed by all the information out there
- you keep asking “How do I make a different choice?”
Connection is the key to every relationship. The one we have with yourself, the people in your world, and with the food you eat.
It’s time to break the cycle!
Register and be a part of the conversation to discover:
- Three things preventing you from engaging with your food and healthy living choices from a place of deep connection.
- The power of our words.
- The power of the questions we ask ourselves.
This event is hosted by the Natural Food Pantry – Barrhaven location