Learn how to change your words to make different choices
We’ve laid the foundation from the first conversation, and now we’re ready to begin the work.
During our time together we will delve deeper into the things that hinder your making different choices, and address how to move you to where you want to be.
We will dive further into what triggers the ‘weight’ of responsibility to make the ‘right’ choices for you and your family.
We will explore in greater depth…
- Your expectations and judgements
- The conversations that are going on inside your head
- The key to reframing your conversations
This event is for you, if…
- you’ve found yourself asking “How does my internal state of being impact the choices I make about how I eat?”
- you feel the weight of responsibility to make the ‘right’ choices for you and your family
- you’re still not seeing the results you anticipated
- you feel overwhelmed by all the information out there
- you keep asking “How do I make a different choice?”
Connection is the key to every relationship. The one we have with yourself, the people in your world, and with the food you eat.
Register and be a part of the conversation to discover:
This event is hosted by the Natural Food Pantry – Barrhaven location