- This event has passed.
InConversation – The Power to Connect – Montreal
November 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Power to Connect – Removing the Cloak of Invisibility!
Who this is for Men and Women:
- tired of not being seen by those in their professional and personal lives
- who feel alone in a group
- afraid if they remove the cloak no one will really want to be with them
- adept at feigning connection. Outwardly projecting that you have it all together, when in fact, inwardly you feel miles apart.
- ready to ‘see’ themselves and to have others see them too
Come and explore what holds you back from creating and maintaining deeply meaningful connections.
Have you ever felt you’re moving through your day feeling unheard, misunderstood and isolated from the people you spend your time with, and the ones you love the most? How does that happen? How do we get to that state of feeling like we’re floating in the dingy attached only by a small rope to our loved ones?
Connection is the key to every relationship. Yet, so many of us feel distanced, and/or disconnected from those we want to be close to.
How connected you are to yourSelf has direct impact on how connected you are to the people in your life.
This has a huge impact on our health and well being. Yet many of us are unaware of the disconnect.
Join me for an evening conversation to:
- discover the things that hinder your ability to bee seen, heard and understood,
- discuss the ways in which, without knowing, we find ourself distanced from the people in our lives, and,
- uncover the impact the power of our words, and the intentions we hold.
It’s time! Break the cycle of not being seen, heard, and feeling misunderstood.
Seating is limited so register to save your spot!
Investment: $25.00 for a single, or bring a friend for $40.00 via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org