- This event has passed.
Re-Imagining ME & WE™ Partner Group Coaching Program
February 19, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Co-Creating New Space for Becoming… Together
Six Weeks for you & someone in your life with whom you’re ready to Re-imagine with!
You’re ready for this conversation because;
- you’re tired of running strategies that no longe work with the people in your life,
- you want to re-imagine a new way of being with your partner/friend/sibling/child, and
- your ready to move beyond traditional expectations of relationship.
We will guide you in re-imagining on how to BE in the “WE” differently.
Invite you to consider where the AND lives.
Introduce you to a process that nourishes healthy relationships!
The current narrative of ‘me and we’ creates a constant pull from wholeness to separation.
In your relationships are you…
- feeling not seen and heard?
- feeling alone?
- feeling unappreciated?
These feelings can induce the following responses.
We tend to…
- work harder
- become passive
- get louder
- become demanding
The result of these strategies can create:
There is another way
A new process of how we relate and engage with one another is required to get a different result.
AND…Discover a FRESH, INNOVATIVE approach for empowering how to relate to ourSelves & others.
Held in the life-altering WEL-Systems® paradigm, this journey of discovery will transform self-limiting conversations that prevent the potential of ME & WE from being fully experienced and expressed.
- is somatic, experiential, and holistic,
- is co-facilitated in a safe and challenging container, and
- leverages the energetic and healing power of community.
This experience will support you to uncover, discover and claim your inner wisdom to re-imagine how you relate to yourSELF and other(s).
Transformation requires safety, science & a touch of the sacred.
This isn’t a fix it (or manage it better) program. You will be guided and supported to AWAKEN and TRANSFORM your experience of ME & WE.
Eight Conversation experiences, with Co-Creator CODE™ Model Coaches Lisa J. Weiss & Cathy Saunders, which include;
- Two (2) joint coaching sessions, one at the beginning and one at the end of the program. These individual coaching sessions will support you to establish inner commitment to launch your process & animate your intention.
- One (1) individual couple coaching session midway through the process
- Five (5) live online group coaching sessions.
10-Day writing experience. Will support you to identify patterns, reveal hidden stories and encourage new choice points.
Access to a private online learning community. This is designed to enable connection and community support during and after the program.
Tuesday, February 19th – March 26th 2019 (6-8pm Eastern)
Live Online Group Coaching Dates:
- Feb 19th 6:00 – 8:30pm EST (7:00-9:30 Atlantic)
- Feb 26th 6:00 – 8:30pm EST (7:00-9:30 Atlantic)
- Mar 5th 6:00 – 8:30pm EST (7:00-9:30 Atlantic)
- Mar 19th 6:00 – 8:30pm EST (7:00-9:30 Atlantic)
- Mar 26th 6:00 – 8:30pm EST (7:00-9:30 Atlantic)
10 Day writing experience:
- Mar 8th- Mar 18th
Coaching sessions (To be booked upon registration)
Enrolment requires there must be at least two (2) people registering (e.g. a partner, parent/child, 2 friends, or co-workers) and is limited to 8 individuals per program.
Applying does NOT require payment.
Because Re-Imagining ME & WE™ are intimate gatherings, and intensely personal, we ask for applications, not registrations. Your application simply means you’re curious about this approach. That’s wonderful! Consideration leads to conversation, which leads to free and informed choices. When you apply, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Don’t worry, it’s just to chat.
We want this to be a no-brainer for you. If you’re drawn to this conversation in any way, then we know you are ready to reshape your life and how you engage with the people in your world.
We guarantee that the impact will be felt in your WHOLE life. That is what Re-Imagining ME & WE™ is all about!