We are hard wired to connect with the important people in our lives…and yet sometimes it’s the hardest thing.
Does this resonate?
You find yourself having surface level conversations with your loved ones. As a result, you’ve dropped into a pattern of only asking your kids, partner, sibling and/or parents the surface level questions.
They may sound something like:
- Did you get that A in xxx? (You hear the results…not necessarily how they feel.)
- How did the game go? (You’re not quite sure how to ask about their experience.)
- Did you presentation go well? (All you get is a “It went ok.”)
- How was your day? (You hear “Good, or fine.”)
- What’s new with you? (The response is the customary… “not too much.” )
They are all good questions. Unfortunately they only lead to very short abbreviated conversations.
What you really want is to go back the time where you felt connected to your kids, spouse, parents, and/or siblings…before things changed; to have a conversation where you learn more about what they are feeling and experiencing, their wants and dreams, but, it never seems to get there.
OR maybe you:
- find yourself constantly at odds with your kids, spouse, siblings or your parents?
- Feel like you don’t belong in your own family? Or,
- find yourself spending more time at work, or with other people? At least there you feel appreciated and engaged.
Then COVID-19 hit, and now you find yourself at home, with people you don’t really know, and, who don’t really know or seem to understand you.
What you really want is to create deeper, more meaningful connections with your loved ones. You want to know what’s going on in the lives of those you care about. You long for the conversations you had with your partner/spouse before the kids, and, you want to not dread the next extended family gathering.
If either of these scenarios sound familiar, know you’re not alone.
There is a way to have the relationships you want!
There is a process… a way for you to have the type of relationships you long for. Creating meaningful connections with your loved ones is one of the most important things for you… you just don’t know how.
Connecting with the people in your life differently requires a different approach to the one you are currently engaging. It begins with how you connect with yourself; learning to ask questions from a different state of being, and, the scariest of all, expressing and embracing the vulnerability that lives inside of you. Especially if you are successful in other areas of your life.
The CONNECT™ Program is a three month process designed to address all of the issues above, and:
- help you create meaningful conversations,
- build deeper connections, and
- free you from the being stuck in the loop of discomfort and disenchantment.
During the three months, you will:
- Learn how to shift your thinking process to impact how you engage in conversations.
- Discover how to express and embrace your vulnerability as a way to create deeper more meaningful connections.
- Break the cycle of old strategies and patterns that no longer serve you in your relationships.
- Learn how to stay present while engaging with the important people in you life.
This is for you if…
You might be wondering… is this program for me? It’s a valid question. Look below…does anything resonate? If yes, consider scheduling a an appointment to explore what’s possible.
Are you a successful career individual who feels unheard, misunderstood and alone in your relationships with your loved ones? You want to stop fighting, develop mutual respect and learn how to express what’s really going on; aka, express your vulnerability in a non defensive, off putting way.
Maybe you’re a parent who wants to reconnect with their adult children. Something went wrong somewhere, and, now you want to create a new foundation in order to move forward.
You might be someones who want to move beyond old patterns, habits and strategies that are no longer serving you. Your relationships with your loved ones are strained, frustrating and not fun.
Let’s engage in a conversation to see what’s possible….
Your Investment Includes:
- 3 x ½-day online CONNECT Group Conversations (one per month)
- 3 private 1:1 CODE Model™ Coaching sessions (one per month)
- 2 x 2 hour online video group check ins
- 1 10 day Writing Exercise process
- Access to resources such as podcasts, books and articles.
Applying does NOT require payment.
The CONNECT™ Program is designed to help you shift your relationships. Because of the intense personal nature of the work, I ask for applications, not registrations. Your application simply means you’re curious about this approach. And, that’s wonderful!
Consideration leads to conversation, which leads to free and informed choices. When you apply, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Don’t worry, it’s just to chat. There are no obligations.
I want this to be a no-brainer for you. If you’re drawn to this process in any way, I know you are ready to hear that voice inside that has been calling out to you. I guarantee that the impact will be felt in your WHOLE life.
Connect with me to find out more! I look forward to speaking with you!
Lisa J. Weiss