Normally this space is for my rumblings, however, I found the words written by Angela powerful, and a testament that change does not have to take a long time. If you have been wondering what this is all about here is one woman’s experience. With her permission I share this with you.
A year ago today I stepped into Decloaking with Naomi, Raina, Rachel, Lillian and Lisa. I clearly recall the mixture of movement in my body as I drove up the driveway to Stoneham. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I thought I was taking advantage of an opportunity to get away from the demands of my everyday life…what I discovered was a new and inspiring view of my life. In decloaking I came to know I was not broken and did not need fixing. This one change in how I viewed myself, opened the door to greatness and catapulted me on a journey of self discovery and enlightenment that is has become “just the way I live”. My life is wonderful…that is the word…wonderful and it is all mine!!
I have transformed more in the last 12 months than in the 42 years prior. I no longer hold myself captive to rigid, static sets of believes,values and attitudes about how I (and everyone else) should live. Each day is a new adventure for me and I approach my day with a sense of openness to all that is and to all that is possible.
I have come to know:
– I am a “powerful” Godforce capable of manifesting whatever I desire into my live.
– My body is my friend. There are times when I do not completely understand the messages from my body (or I do not have the words to describe the signals from my body) and I chose to trust the “not knowing”, I chose to breath and let my body lead and my life unfolds and kul stuff happens.
– My only purpose in this life is to grow and evolve myself, mindful of my potential for living “fully alive” in all that I am and in all that I do.
– Authenticity is simply a choice to be myself and tell the truth in each moment. This takes courage and trust in the safety within my body, not certification or training or any other form of structured learning.
– Children are the masters of the universe and being a parent is a privilege. “Parenting” for me is about creating space for children to be who they are, not who I think they should be.
I have been blessed with the company of amazing women on my journey.
I have a deep sense of gratitude to Louise for creating and sharing the wel-systems body of knowledge. You are a an amazing gift to this world and I so very pleased to have had the opportunity to engage with you directly.
I have a deep sense of gratitude to Naomi, Lisa and Amy for sharing the truth of their experience with me, for inviting me to programs and experiences to facilitate my own personal evolution. Oh, so much movement deep inside just thinking of how each of you provide a very powerful example of living your own unique individual truth. Very different women, utilizing a common thread, creating a collectives of like minded women journeying towards awakened presence. This is the gift you are to me…Where a bow when you need one…LOL.
I have a deep sense of gratitude to all the women who engaged in the wel-systems programs and experiences with me. You have all taught me so much about the human experience and about myself.
Today I stand firmly grounded in my own truth, loving who I am and what I have created for myself in this life and knowing there is more. In this breath, I know we are all connected as we move through our own unique individual experiences of being human and for some reason that feels great.
Today I celebrate being “fully alive” and what that has come to mean for me.