Co-creation from the inside out…
Collaborate and Co-Create from a whole new perspective.
Can you hear and feel a deep knowing rising to the surface? There another way to BE with another, at home, in community and at work.
In 2017, Cathy Saunders and I began a conversation which birthed the movement Re-Imagining ME & WE©.
We created a Facebook page and YouTube channel, for us to share our explorations, and engage a wider audience in the conversation, because we felt a knowing, emanating from deep within, that it’s time to put theory into practice and engage and live how we collaborate and co-create from a new way of being.
The current narrative of ‘me and we’ creates a constant pull from wholeness to separation.
As a result, much of our potential is left at the door, under the table, or never leaves our home! It’s time to live the new story!
Potential lives in the “and” of living, leading & serving.
Whether you are in this conversation for personal development, or, actively seeking to shift how things are within your organization, a new process of engagement is required.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
In any context (marriage & intimate relationships, business, health, politics), the ping pong dance of independence and dependence leaves us hungry for healthy, centred peace within ourselves. An inside-out dance of interdependence.
It is time to dance an entirely new dance. One that Re-Imagines ME & WE© and transcends historical steps and rhythms, to one that begins right here, now, opening arms to our willingness to sway to new music.
An invitation to unearth the roots of our beliefs around relationships
Until we examine the roots of the tree, the ecosystem remains on auto pilot.
Our beliefs, values and attitudes around relationships are deeply rooted in our cultural conditioning and our family system. We learned how to be with another by observing and participating in a process that did not tell us we could carve out something different.
Rather than creating a new strategy for engaging with others, consider what it could be like to engage from a place that honours the truth of our experience that resides deep within. Part of our journey in the relationship conversation is in the pull-back from revealing what lives at our core.
The Re-Imagining ME & WE conversation begins with ME…unearthing the layers that define who we believe ourselves to be and then moves to the WE… untangling the roots of who we believe we ‘should’ be with others.
Until we know belonging inside ourself, we will continue to feel like an outsider in community.
Re-Imagining ME & WE©
~Lisa J. Weiss & Cathy Saunders
Guided conversations on Re-Imagining Relationships
There is great intelligence in the strategies we engage with one another. What we are unaware of is how the strategies are playing out. Applying the WEL-Systems® body of knowledge, as the foundation, we will explore, discover, re-imagine and create a different platform to stand on when it comes to relating with our SELF and others.
It’s not about trying to fix what we have. It’s about recognizing that we can create what we desire!
This proven process creates an invitation for massive shifts to take place within a short period of time.
Re-Imagining ME & WE will unfold in different ways:
For those of you looking to engage for personal evolution consider:
- Re-Imagining Marriage, Partnership & Companionship ~ an exploration into the process of unbinding ourselves from the cultural conditioning of our current definitions ways of being in this dance.
Monthly Themed Conversations
These conversations will explore the roots of our Beliefs, Values and Attitudes (BVA’s). These conversations will allow individuals to begin to explore how they are moving through their world. Each topic will evolve as the conversation evolves.
Some of the themes we will look at may include:
- The Me & WE of Sales and Service
- The Dance of the Chakra System in ME & WE
Monthly Conversations Investment
$395.00 CDN + HST per month
- Group gatherings, once a week for four weeks exploring a theme that impacts our relationships.
- Access to a closed FaceBook page
- If requested, for an extra fee, we will provide you with four private 1:1 CODE Model Coaching™ sessions (to be scheduled during the month).
Six (6)Week Conversation Processes
These conversations will provide a much deeper dive into the BVA’s that shape our everyday decision-making process of interacting with others and bring light to the choices you are making for yourSELF.
For individuals within organizations and for personal growth:
- How to BE ME in WE ~ Reclaiming power and choice: BEING yourself from the inside out. A call for you to discover and envision what it means to be your whole self in the dance of WE.
- How to BE in WE ~ Living Beyond Strategies: Getting Real and Choosing to move beyond our Cultural Conditioning. An emergent developmental process that is designed to Re-Imagine the ME & WE of collaboration and co-creation.
- BEING in WE ~ Living it: Willing to be in the mess of our life emerges. An evolving process of looking at your life in the now and reshaping the choices you make from a new platform.
This is a necessarily small, purposeful working group.
In order to facilitate a deep dive in, we limit the size of the group to 12 individuals to ensure our conversations are relevant, individualized, and immensely beneficial.
Together we will:
- Dare to go beyond the normal pathways of having to choose to honour self or other.
- Bravely embark on an awakening journey of ME & WE discovery that will collapse the perceived gap between the self & other.
- Challenge the personal and social norms that no longer breathe life for us.
- Choose to heed the call to our greatness & to co-create new expressions of the ME & WE dance.
is your commitment to yourSELF. Connect with us to engage in the conversation on how this conversation will change your world!
Applying does NOT require payment.
Because Re-Imagining ME & WE are intimate gatherings, and intensely personal, we ask for applications, not registrations. Your application simply means you’re curious about this approach. That’s wonderful! Consideration leads to conversation, which leads to free and informed choices. When you apply, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Don’t worry, it’s just to chat.
We want this to be a no-brainer for you. If you’re drawn to this conversation in any way, then we know you are ready to reshape your life and how you engage with the people in your world.
We guarantee that the impact will be felt in your WHOLE life. That is what Re-Imagining ME & WE is all about!
You are ready to embrace Re-Imagining ME & WE if You’re …
- Recovering from a heart ache; unable to ignore a deep hum of knowing there is another way to relate in your personal life & with life itself…. this is your call.
- Willing to create a different culture within your organization – one that enables your employees to reshape their experiences with each other to create an open, thriving environment.
- Ready to explore your own beliefs, values and attitudes deeply and courageously and invite others to do the same.
- Excited to explore the quantum sciences and feel ready to integrate experiences and own your choices.
Through participation in these conversations you will come to:
- Know the brilliance of strategies you have created in relationships.
- Recognize the strategies as they play out day to day.
- Discover another way of engaging with yourself and others.
- Discover you have the capacity to choose to stop looking outside of yourself for the answers.
- Know you have the ability to evoke a new experience of awakening to a new expression of co-creating new expressions of the ME & WE dance.
Applying does NOT require payment.
Re-Imagining ME & WE are intimate gatherings, and intensely personal. As a result, we ask for applications, not registrations. Your application simply means you’re curious about this approach. That’s wonderful! Consideration leads to conversation, which leads to free and informed choices. When you apply, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Don’t worry, it’s just to chat.