- This event has passed.
The Power of Seven Event
August 15, 2020 - September 26, 2020
Seven weeks to change how you engage your life…
Are any of these familiar?
You feel self stressed out, anxious, and not sure how to cope with all the uncertainty. Your family may be driving you crazy, your work still has the same expectations and you feel like you’re falling into a dark pit. And, you want things to be different, or at least go back to what was.
Well, you’re not alone. Here’s the thing, going back is never an option…however, you do have an opportunity to move forward.
You want in because…
- You know you want more, to move beyond the old stories you keep repeating to yourself and others.
- You’re ready for your life to go into a different direction.
- You’re scared.
- Your intellect keeps telling you it’s better to stay with the devil you know than to venture out into the unknown.
- You are looking to connect with your inner knowing and intuition to guide the choices you make. AND you don’t want to do it alone.
- 7 x 2.5 – 3 hour online facilitated conversations
- 2 private 1:1 CODE Model™ Coaching sessions
- Resources such as podcasts, blogs, and books
- Access to closed Facebook page for interaction with group members
This is a necessarily small, purposeful working group
I limit the size of the group size to a maximum of 7 participants to ensure our conversations are relevant, individualized, and immensely beneficial.
All sessions will be held online via videoconferencing.
Over seven weeks we will explore…
Play with no Outcome
Our world is in a serious state. Play is on the back burner. And when we do play, we don’t play with abandon. Play, often, has an outcome. For example, we play to reduce stress, blow off steam, or to be a distraction from our every day life.
We will explore the various ways you can bring play back into your life, as intended, with no outcome. For the simple pleasure and joy we feel in the present moment.
Connection and Community
Connecting with others is essential part of our survival. Yet, many of us feel disconnected, or that we don’t fit into any particular group. Does this sound like you? Your friends all have children and you don’t, maybe you’re single and all your friends are couples, perhaps your an older person working in a young environment, or vice versa. As a result, we feel alone. We all want to belong, to be a part of a community, it’s part of our DNA.
We will delve into how connecting to your your Self is the gateway to connecting and creating community with those around you.
Choosing with Integrity
What does it mean to live with integrity? To make choices that are in alignment with your core being. This is not an easy task. We get swept up in making choices in habituated ways, that often, choice by choice, chip away from who we know ourself to be at our core. In other words, we lose ourselves.
We will explore how to choose with integrity, in ways that honours you, and those in your life, not tied to habituated cultural conditioning.